Unsuspected Mold Damage in West Palm Beach Home
A local homeowner called on SERVPRO because of an odd smell that was lingering in their home. They were unable to detect the central source of the smell and suspected mold. Our crew completed an initial inspection and using the proper equipment located a mold infestation in the entire ceiling of the home. The mold affected the home's entire ceiling, causing irreparable damage. SERVPRO carried out mold remediation for the ceiling as well as the remainder of the home to ensure no other large infestations would occur. As a part of the remediation and restoration process, many ceiling pieces were cut away exposing the roof's foundation as seen in the photo above.